Savoury muffins are a great on-the-go breakfast or snack option, as well as an excellent way to sneak in some veggies! Make up a larger batch and store in the fridge or freezer, then simply reheat and go!
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/2 medium zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (I used soy)
- 2 slices (40g) cheese, sliced/chopped/grated
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl until well combined
- Pour mixture into a lined muffin tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool and serve, or freeze and reheat when required!