Slice of Calm
Course for Stressed & Anxious Minds
Ready to have better energy and mental clarity so you can show up as the best version of yourself? This bite-sized course is the perfect appetiser in your journey to better mental health.
Feeling Stressed, anxious, overwhelmed & on the verge of burnout?
Self care may be the last thing on your mind when you’re juggling a busy lifestyle. But looking after yourself doesn’t have to be time-consuming or hard. Prioritising your mental health and finding just a ‘slice of calm’ in your busy lifestyle can help you be more productive in the long run.
INTRODUCING the Slice of calm online course
LEARN THE FOUNDATIons for a calm & clear mind
In this online course, you’ll learn the foundations for a calmer and clearer mind – without medications*, expensive supplements, complicated meal plans or restrictive diets. Kickstart good habits to break out of the cycle that keeps you stuck with stress, anxiety and overwhelm.
Learn at your own pace with easy-to-digest lessons that help you:
- Build healthy and balanced meals
- Nourish your brain and body
- Improve sleep duration and quality
- Have better energy and focus
- Feel calmer & less overwhelmed…
… without sacrificing your favourite foods or adding ‘work’ to your busy lifestyle.
SELF-PACED VIDEO LESSONS
Just 10 – 15 minutes a day of bite-sized lessons to do in your own time, and to watch over and over again.
Get lifetime access to over 50 minutes of video lessons on:
- Nutrition: building balanced, nutritious and satisfying meals that fuel your mind and body
- Hydration: how much water should you be drinking?
- Yoga: flowing movement to wake up and energise your mind and body
- Mindfulness: breathing exercise to de-stress and calm your mind
- Sleep: improve your sleep routine so you can fall asleep, stay asleep and wake up rested and refreshed
*On average, video lessons only take 1 week to review. Allow an additional 2 weeks to implement.
Over $150 value of bonus resources including:
- Building healthy snacks
- Recipe & meal plan eBook
- Sleep hygiene checklist
- Sleep tracker & log
- Gratitude & reflection journal
Over $350 value…
for only $47!
Ready to take the first step to a clearer and calmer mind and body? Click the button below to sign up now!
This course is for you if:
- You’re tired of feeling tired, brainfogged and low
- You’re ready to break free from stress, anxiety and burnout
- You’re not ready for 1:1 support but still want to kickstart your mental health journey
- You’re time poor and want to learn at your own pace with your busy schedule
This course is NOT for you if:
- You’re looking for a quick fix or diet plan
- You’re not ready to make changes and build good lifestyle habits
- You have complex medical conditions which require more tailored advice
- You want 1:1 support and accountability
What Clients Have Said
Since incorporating dietary and lifestyle changes recommended by Rikky, I have experienced an increase in mental clarity and energy. I can articulate my thoughts better and finish tasks at a swifter rate. I am also more positive, calm and level-headed.
What Clients Have Said
The holistic approach made me target the root cause of my problems, so I could achieve long-term effects, instead of a band aid solution.
What Clients Have Said
I was given great ideas about snacks which were quick and easy but healthy to have and able to be used even when time poor.
Rikky is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, Nutritionist & Certified Yoga & Meditation Teacher based in Brisbane, Australia.
Rikky’s practice focuses on helping clients improve their mental health, holistically. Her mission is to help clients reconnect with and feel good in their mind and body, so they can say goodbye to stress, anxiety and burnout.
Through yoga, nutrition and sleep, Rikky helps clients improve energy, mood and gut symptoms so they can feel clearer and lighter in their mind and body.
ONLINE COURSE FAQ
How long will I have access for?
You will have lifetime access to all of the video lessons and downloadable resources, including any future updates to the course.
Is this an online program or conducted face-to-face?
This course is delivered fully online and self-paced.
How long will it take to complete the course?
This course is designed to be bite-sized and easy-to-use so it will not add extra ‘work’ to your busy lifestyle.
Video lessons range from 5 minutes to 17 minutes each. Depending on how often you review the lessons, it takes an average of 1 weeks to go through all course materials and another 2 weeks to implement.
How do I sign up?
Click on any of the buttons above to be directed to the course portal. Once payment has been made, you will be sent instructions to set up your online account.
What if I want a refund?
The course fee is non-refundable. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the contents of this course, please send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.