YOGA TRAPEZE CLASSES
LumaFlow Yoga is now offering Yoga Trapeze® classes
The first studio in Brisbane to offer this, be the first to experience the many benefits of this yoga prop!
WHAT IS YOGA TRAPEZE®?
Like a cross between aerial yoga silks/slings and TRX training bands, the Yoga Trapeze® combines elements from both of these practices. You get the improved flexibility, circulation and decompression from anti-gravity poses, as well as strengthening and toning from TRX-inspired drills.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Decompress the spine and lower back
- Relieve back pain and tension
- Safely practise supported backbends
- Improve circulation
- Increase flexibility
- Improve balance
- Whole body strengthening
- Increase grip strength
WHY ARE THERE NO GROUP CLASSES AVAILABLE?
It can be scary to go upside down for the first time, particularly under gravity-defying circumstances… There are also many contraindications for practising on the Yoga Trapeze® (e.g. specific medical conditions). Therefore, for safety reasons, only one-on-one classes are available at this time to ensure individualised class plans, correct alignment, and adequate attention and support.
YOGA TRAPEZE CLASS PRICING
One hour private
yoga trapeze class
5 Class Pass
5 x One hour private
yoga trapeze classes
Terms & Conditions
- A 50% deposit is to be made at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your booking. The remaining balance payable is to be paid on the first class.
- Payments are non-refundable or transferrable for cash or other class credits.
- Bookings must be rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance or result in forfeiting the lesson fee.
- Any negligence or nuisance caused by students on premises may result in forfeiting or cancellation of the booking and/or any remaining bookings.
Chocolate ice cream bear claw candy canes bonbon gummies. Cupcake cupcake sugar plum chupa chups tart chocolate powder.
See what clients are saying