LumaFlow Yoga is now offering Yoga Trapeze® classes!! The first studio in Brisbane to offer this, be the first to experience the many benefits of this yoga prop!
What is the Yoga Trapeze®?
Like a cross between aerial yoga silks/slings and TRX training bands, the Yoga Trapeze® combines elements from both of these practices. You get the improved flexibility, circulation and decompression from anti-gravity poses, as well as strengthening and toning from TRX-inspired drills.
What are the benefits?
- Decompress the spine and lower back
- Relieve back pain and tension
- Safely practise supported backbends
- Improve circulation
- Increase flexibility
- Improve balance
- Whole body strengthening
- Increase grip strength
Why are there no group classes available?
It can be scary to go upside down for the first time, particularly under gravity-defying circumstances… There are also many contraindications for practising on the Yoga Trapeze® (e.g. specific medical conditions). Therefore, for safety reasons, only one-on-one classes are available at this time to ensure individualised class plans, correct alignment, and adequate attention and support.
Bookings are essential. Please email us here or fill out the contact form below to get in touch!
Terms & Conditions
- A 50% deposit is to be made at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your booking. The remaining balance payable is to be paid on the first class.
- Payments are non-refundable or transferrable for cash or other class credits.
- Bookings must be rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance or result in forfeiting the lesson fee.
- Any negligence or nuisance caused by students on premises may result in forfeiting or cancellation of the booking and/or any remaining bookings.