LumaFlow Yoga is now offering Yoga Trapeze® classes!! The first studio in Brisbane to offer this, be the first to experience the many benefits of this yoga prop!
What is the Yoga Trapeze®?
Like a cross between aerial yoga silks/slings and TRX training bands, the Yoga Trapeze® combines elements from both of these practices. You get the improved flexibility, circulation and decompression from anti-gravity poses, as well as strengthening and toning from TRX-inspired drills.
What are the benefits?
- Decompress the spine and lower back
- Relieve back pain and tension
- Safely practise supported backbends
- Improve circulation
- Increase flexibility
- Improve balance
- Whole body strengthening
- Increase grip strength
Why are there no group classes available?
It can be scary to go upside down for the first time, particularly under gravity-defying circumstances… There are also many contraindications for practising on the Yoga Trapeze® (e.g. specific medical conditions). Therefore, for safety reasons, only one-on-one classes are available at this time to ensure individualised class plans, correct alignment, and adequate attention and support.
Bookings are essential. Please email us here.
Terms & Conditions
- A 50% deposit is to be made at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your booking. The remaining balance payable is to be paid on the first class.
- Payments are non-refundable or transferrable for cash or other class credits.
- Bookings must be rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance or result in forfeiting the lesson fee.
- Any negligence or nuisance caused by students on premises may result in forfeiting or cancellation of the booking and/or any remaining bookings.