What you’ll need (quantities may vary depending on the size of ice block moulds):
- 800mL Apple juice
- 800mL Orange juice (I used Nudie Nothing But Oranges Double Pulp)
- 1/2 fresh orange, skin on and washed
- 1/2 small apple
- 1 x small peach
- Ice block moulds
- Cut the apple, orange and peach into small slices (halve if necessary)
- Insert fresh fruit slices into ice block moulds, pressing up into sides
- Fill up moulds halfway with apple juice
- Place into freezer and freeze for 2 hours, or until set
- Fill up moulds the rest of the way with orange juice
- Once set, take out of freezer and enjoy 🙂
- Substitute ingredients for your favourite fresh fruits or juices!
- Peel oranges before inserting into moulds if you don’t like the tangy taste.
- For a stronger and sweeter orange flavour, use orange juices with pulp (or double pulp as I did).
Nutrient Break Down:
- 1 x ice block makes up 1 serve of fruit (or half, depending on size of moulds)
- Full of fresh fruity goodness, such as vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium and fibre