Say goodbye to brain fog and burnout. The Recovery Ritual Workshop is your personalised solution for better sleep.
Individualised support to help you calm your mind and body to fall asleep, stay asleep and wake up rested and refreshed.
Are you waking up tired? Struggling to focus and perform at work? Feeling exhausted, groggy and/or moody all day? Running on caffeine and snacks? Or you’re getting sick more often? Experiencing body aches and pains? Poor sleep and recovery may be the culprit, and the Recovery Ritual Workshop can help.
The Recovery Ritual Workshop will help you identify elements in your current lifestyle that may be affecting your ability to fall asleep and stay asleep. Working one-on-one, you will receive individualised support to design your very own recovery ritual, using a combination of mindfulness, meditation, breathwork, yoga, movement and nutrition strategies. Set yourself up for a good night’s rest and rejuvenate your mind and body.
- Before we meet, you will complete an Online Lifestyle Assessment to assess your current diet, exercise, work, stress and self care management habits. This will help me identify the factors that may be affecting your ability to sleep and recover, and begin designing your personalised plan.
- We will meet for a 60-minute workshop to finalise your fully customised step-by-step yoga, nutrition and self care plan. Not only will you walk away with an achievable and actionable plan, I will also guide you through a healing meditation, breathwork and/or yoga practice. This practice (also recorded for your home practice) is tailored to your goals and will be complete with essential oils and a head and neck massage (in-person workshops only) for the ultimate relaxation. A bonus self care package of LumaFlow merchandise and an essential oil Pillow Mist will accompany you home to support your new Recovery Ritual.
- You will receive email support over the next week as you implement your new plan, with opportunities to ask questions.
- $190 (AUD)
- Includes: electronic printable copy of your personalised plan, recording of your tailored yoga/meditation practice, in-studio head and neck massage with essential oils, email support throughout the week
- BONUS self care package: LumaFlow drawstring bag, LumaFlow stainless steel water bottle and an essential oil Pillow Mist
What clients are saying…
If you’re ready to go from exhausted and edgy to energetic and elated, sign up and book in your workshop now!
*Bookings are for the 60-minute workshop. This workshop may be conducted online via Zoom or face-to-face at our studio in Sunnybank. Please select the appropriate option when booking.
Some more information…
|Why Is Sleep Important?||Sleep is such an important part of health, yet so many people struggle to get enough of it. Adequate, good quality sleep not only helps with mental and physical recovery, it has also been linked to better metabolism, immunity, mental health, skin health, digestive health, and reduced risk of heart disease and diabetes.|
|How Does Poor Sleep Show Up in Your Life?||– Running on autopilot from brain fog throughout the day|
– Struggling to focus and perform at work
– Feeling exhausted or grumpy or ravenous by mid-afternoon
– Living off coffee and chocolate to get through the day
If you resonated with one or more of the above, it’s time to reassess your current routine. That’s where the Recovery Ritual comes in.
|Why Do I Need a Recovery Ritual?||Our mind and bodies are stimulated almost 24 hours a day by the lights and sounds of the modern world. These environments allow us to connect with others but may in turn make us disconnected from ourselves. Couple this with juggling work, family, a personal life and a social life, and its no wonder your mind struggles to ‘wind down’ at the end of the day.|
Having a Recovery Ritual can help regulate your body and circadian rhythm to optimise rest. This means changing your routines throughout the day so your mind and body are primed for rest at bedtime (hint: that fifth coffee is probably not helpful). Your body can then recover properly overnight, allowing you to wake up feeling refreshed and renewed.