If you’re not a morning person like me, you probably try to delay getting out of bed for every minute possible… An extra 5 minutes in bed beats getting up and making a hot breakfast (or is that just me?).
These Overnight Oat & Chia Cups are my new favourite breakfast. They’re quick, easy, convenient AND healthy – perfect for lazy but health-conscious people like myself!
- Add 3 tablespoons rolled oats + 1 tablespoon chia seeds to a cup
- Add your milk of choice (I used soy) until the oats and chia seeds are completely covered and soaked
- Refrigerate overnight
- In the morning, top up with more milk
- Add your favourite toppings!
I added banana, sultanas, peanut butter, sunflower seeds and more chia seeds!
This recipe is:
- High in fibre and a great source of protein
- Super quick and easy to make
- Perfect for on-the-go (try making it in a Keep Cup or takeaway container!)
- Suitable for breakfast or as a snack
Be sure to tag me or let me know if you try this!