What you’ll need (serves 2 – 3):
- 4 x eggs
- 1/4 x cup skim milk
- 1 x cup spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 x slices shaved ham, roughly sliced
- 1 x slice cheese, roughly chopped
- 1 x muffin tray
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl, before stirring in the milk.
- Once smooth, fold in spinach, ham and cheese into egg mixture.
- Lightly grease the muffin tray or line with baking paper. Pour egg mixture into tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes, or until egg is cooked and fluffy.
- Cool, serve and enjoy.
- As always, substitute the ham and spinach for your favourite ingredients!
- Where possible, choose low fat or reduced fat dairy options.
Nutrient Break Down:
- 3 x mini frittatas makes up 1 and 1/4 serve of meat/poultry/fish, 3/4 serve of dairy and 1/2 serve of vegetables
- Full of protein, fibre, calcium and vitamins A, D, E and C