If you like the soft but slightly firm texture on the top of muffins, you’re going to like this recipe! I made these a couple weeks ago purely because I was craving choc chip cookies. They turned out well so I thought I’d share the recipe just in time for your Easter weekend.
- 1.5 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup sugar (I used brown)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil OR 4 tbs olive oil spread (melted)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 8-10 Easter eggs OR 1/2 cup other chocolate (roughly melted)
- Mix all ingredients together, place into a muffin top baking tin OR roll into regular/large balls and press gently with spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees or until cooked through.
No matter what Easter means to you and your family, hope you spend this weekend safe and sound! 💕